I am so very grateful for:
- My relationship with Jesus. Knowing that He is ever-present in my life and that He has saved me from eternal death.
- My wonderful family. My husband who works very hard in all areas of our life, and who is faithful to his family. My children who are beautiful, funny, and just a joy each and every day.
- Our jobs - in this economy and every other time in our lives I'm thankful that we have an income. I pray that we will be good stewards with the funds that are provided for us.
- Food to eat each and every day. It may not rival Olive Garden's menu, but I am thankful that we do not go to bed hungry.
- That we are warm when it's cold and dry when it's wet. I'm thankful that our home is sufficient for us.
- That at times there may things that we want; we always have what we need.
- My wonderful friends and family.
My cuppa first thing in the morning.
This is what I've accomplished so far:
That's the pumpkin and here's the apple:
And here, awaiting a good butter rub, is Tom:
The turkey, of course!
Please have a wonderful, blessed day. Travel safely and cherish every moment with your friends and family.