Glimpse of Yesterday

Glimpse of Yesterday

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Joshua!!

He has a head of dark red, curly, curly hair. His toddler body is full of rolls and dimples and he fills out every little outfit he wears. His eyelashes are l-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-g and his eyes disappear into little slits when he smiles, which is a lot. His belly is just so that crawling isn't so easy so he rolls and scoots to where he wants to go. I wonder how my petite sister can pick up and carry this Michelin baby as often and as long as she does.

This sweet, adorable baby boy is 18 years old today! I want to wish Joshua a very happy and wonderful birthday. I can't believe that time is flying by so quickly. I have loved watching you grow and seeing this transformation from tot to teen to now adult. May your special day be as wonderful as you are. I love you!

And be extra nice to mom today, her baby's all grown up now . . . . . . . . .

Love,
Nee
(Liane)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's a cute way to introduce Josh to your readers. I thought he'd be about two. Ha!

    ReplyDelete